Monday, January 9, 2012
We're Back...
We got in to San Luis late last night. The flights were uneventful, which is always nice. Our trip to Massachusetts was fun and low key, just what I wanted. I got to spend lots of time with my new nephew, one day I sat for an hour just holding him while he slept in my arms. We spent time playing at the park, riding bikes, staying up late, sleeping in and drinking dunkin' donuts iced coffee. I had some wonderful dinner dates with my brother and sister-in-law, as well as my best friend Debbi. Aidan and Maisy still bicker over sharing, but by the second week they were getting along better. I think once they are both 4, they will hopefully get over the not sharing and telling on each other phase (fingers crossed). I will see my parents again in May when we'll meet up in Orlando, but I won't see the rest of the family until probably July. Evan will be a little man. All in all we had a wonderful trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment