Friday, January 20, 2012
I know this is common sense, but I just didn't do it. I usually let the kids watch a little TV in the morning while they eat breakfast. This gave me a few minutes to get stuff together for the kids for the day. Well what I found out was I was doing more yelling then getting anything done. The kids became like zombies. They couldn't listen to me, eat their breakfast or do anything else. Now when we watch TV together at night after dinner they are fine, but in the morning FORGET IT. So January 1st we started the no TV in the morning, and it has been wonderful. No yelling and we are never running late. It is so nice and the kids seem to be doing ok with it. I know some people do the no TV during the week rule, and I like that too, but we are going to have to ease into that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment