Monday, March 19, 2012

The Birthday Girl

 We let Maisy pick where she wanted to go for lunch on her birthday, we thought she'd pick Casa Manana or Applebees...  She picks Chuck E. Cheese, are you kidding me? David and I hate that place, but it's what she wanted so we didn't even question it. She had a blast running around playing games and collecting tickets. All in all it was a fun time. When we got home, we Skyped my parents and my brother and his family. I just love technology, they got to sing to Maisy, watch her blow out candles and open her gifts from them. It felt like we were all in the room together. It was a really nice relaxed day, and Maisy loved every minute of it.


I think she looks about 12 in this picture. 


Skyping with Grammy and Dedad 

Cousin Aidan watching Maisy open her gift from him. 

Maisy did not want to show her face. She loves this game and we played it over and over. 

No comments: