What a great 1st day of baseball. It was a long day, but a lot of fun. Opening ceremonies were at 8:00 am, so we were up at 6:30. Maisy's game was at 10:30, her pictures were at 12:30, Miles' pictures were at 2:15 and his game was at 3:30. Thankfully I was able to drop Maisy off at Papa and Sam Sam's after she was finished.
Maisy was all excited for her game, but when we got out on the field and didn't want any part of it. She didn't want to wear her glove, etc, etc. I kind of just left her and sat on the bleachers. Coach took her and she was fine. She played out field where she dug in the dirt and twirled around. She did a great job hitting and running the bases, which was a huge accomplishment for her. You can see in the pictures of her running the bases she has a big smile on her face. She was very proud of herself.
Miles did great too. I didn't get any pictures of him playing, because I ended up in the dugout keeping the kids in check. The coach asked for a parent to help out, so I volunteered. Miles did great. He had some big hits and he did really well playing 1st base. One of his plays helped the team to win
6-5. I love the baseball season, and I think the kids enjoy it as much as I do.
| I had to alter her shirt, it was like a dress on her. |
| Youngest, smallest and only girl on her team. |
| Love the smile on her face. |
| First in line to give high fives! |
1 comment:
Good job Maisy! She looks so tiny compared to all the other kids!
Post a Comment