Friday, March 16, 2012

Celebrating Maisy's 4th at School

Bubble favors for the kids. 
 We are not having a big birthday party for Maisy.  After doing all the big parties for Miles, I learned they are too much work and the kids don't even really get it. So instead I made cupcakes and brought them to school. Maisy wanted a Cat in the Hat birthday this year, so I got her a Cat in the Hat dress and made Cat in the Hat cupcakes. Maisy got to pick what she wanted for lunch, of course she picked McDonalds. I brought her ballons and stayed to eat with her. After cupcakes Maisy passed out the bubble favors. It was a fun little party. On Sunday, Maisy's actual birthday we are going to go out to eat, get a manicure and open presents.
Special McDonalds lucnh. 

Cat in the Hat cupcakes I made... Yes I made these. 

Maisy's Cupcake





Maisy's special birthday outfit. 

Such a big girl!

No comments: