Thursday, September 11, 2008

another water baby

it's tradition when a grand baby is ready for the hot tub or "the soaker" as we call it, papa jerry is the one to do it.  miles loves to soak and does so just about every time he is at papa's.  now we have another water baby.  papa took maisy for her first soak a few days ago, and she absolutely loved it.  i am so glad that miles is so comfortable in the water.  we started him in swimming lessons when he was 6 months old.  maisy is going to be starting them soon.  from the looks of it, i think she is going to be just as comfortable in the water.









































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how comfortable she is. They look like they are having a great time.....tell papa that I am very jealous.

Jody said...

i love that. I can't believe how much she loves the water! I an't wat til she starts her lessons.

Bry and I had a great time with you guys last weekend!!!! miss you

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait to see Maisy and Aidan swimming together next sumer!