Thursday, September 4, 2008

guess where i am going?



i was thinking today, that i would really like to see madonna in concert again, i saw her on her very first tour back i the 80's, and i have seen two more of her concerts, one when i was pregnant with miles, and one either last year or the year before. i just thought what the heck, i'll see if there are any tickets available. i logged on to ticketmaster and entered all the information. the first set of tickets to come up were floor tickets row 18. i was psyched... because the show is at dodger stadium, i really wanted to be somewhat close because the stadium is so big. i bought the tickets immediately, not even thinking about plans, schedules or any of the other "stuff" that usually stops me from making trips like this. so november 4, i'll be in l.a. dancing and singing away with "madge" yippee i am so excited!!!

MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA !!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I will be at the concert too!
We will have to meet up for a quick "hello"!

-Meri

Anonymous said...

You are such a wild and crazy thing...so spontaneous...I'm jealous!

Marcia

Anonymous said...

ok i love this..I love reading about the kids. I cant wait to see you guys, I am planning a trip soon.Ck out my blog. Love me

Kelly said...

How fun! Maybe Justin will make a special apperance and sing too! That woman is amazing! I can't believe she just turned 50!

Jody said...

I cannot WAIT! My gay friends at work are all going to, so they got me the CD so I can start learning all the songs!!! We are going to have so much fun!!!!