Saturday, September 6, 2008

a little creativity

here are some of the most recent scrapbook layouts i have done.  the first 2 are my very favorite.  i am going to a two day crop at the end of the month, and i hope to get good deal of maisy's scrapbook caught up.  i finally finished her 1st year calendar/mini scrapbook.  i will post pics of that soon.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative!!! I've been looking at pictures for the past hour and I just can't seem to put anything together. I'm soooooo jealous. They are beautiful.
LUVU
MOM

Kelly said...

Loooooovvvveee it! It was fun to see you last night and that sweet baby girl of yours! I can't belive that Maisy is nearly the same size as Aubrey! I love that they are in the itty bitty feet club together. Have fun at your crop later this month.