Sunday, September 7, 2008

tutu 2

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shot. She needs to be on the cover of something! xo
Meri

Anonymous said...

That is unbelievable...so cute, and I'm amazed that she laid in the sand with no problem!

Marcia

Anonymous said...

I really need to meet her before she she can talk...she is just so cute..How can I order pics cause I want this pic...

Karen said...

who wrote the last comment?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this picture....when will you be getting the rest of them. As someone said, this should be on the cover of something.
Maisy, you are just soooooo beautiful!!
Grammy

Cassie L Ebner said...

opps it was me--- Cassoe

charlotte said...

beautiful maisy...i'll be home in 2 weeks and we can hang out on the beach together...in fact, i wish i could take you to hawaii now like i did miles when he was young. i'll keep working to make millions and then we'll move to hawaii!!
xoxo auntie charlotte

Kelly said...

So cute!

Jody said...

Wow adorable!!! this is my favorite picture yet!!!