Tuesday, September 23, 2008

mega crop





last friday and saturday, i had the chance to do some scrapbooking at jr designs.  i thought i'd share the layouts i created.  i worked mostly on getting miles' 4th birthday at disneyland  done.

(this is my first favorite)











had fun creating a "scroll" for this layout... thanks julie for the idea. 





















this one is my second favorite 








this one is total old school to me, i don't usually use this type of stickers, but it kind of works for this layout. 


















let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look great...I especially like the first one too...you are sooo creative!

Marcia

Kelly said...

Yeah! I ask and I receive. "Loooovvve it!" I like the pirate one the best. =) Miles' expression is priceless in those photos!

Ummmm... just have to add that we've missed you the past 2 Mondays. I hope to see you this next week. =)