

so what do you think, was miles tired or not? as some of you know, david and i have been working on getting miles to go to bed by himself, meaning we don't need to lay with him for him to fall asleep. we've been sticking with it, but it is a battle everynight. tonight i was not in the mood. i told him he had to snuggle on the couch and fall asleep... "but i'm not tired mom" was the response i got, this is what miles looked like about 2 minutes later. he'll fight it and fight it and then he crashes hard! poor thing, he's an open mouth sleeper, just like his mom... not pretty at all.

4 comments:
I'd say he was tired! I know how you feel, we went through that with all 3 kids. Kira still wants her back rubbed for a while when she first goes to bed and how can you turn down your child when they look up at you with those big ol' sad eyes?! Cute pictures of Miles.
Tiffany
Poor guy! That preschool wears him out! Too cute!
To bad he's asleep and he can't hear you mutter a big fat "I told ya so!'
From one open-mouthed-sleeper to another- I feel your pain. No cute sleeping pictures of my kids either.
I'd love to see what you did at your crop on Friday night! Do share!!
Post a Comment